LIFE AT SEA PLANETARY PUNT!
$20,000 FIRST PRIZE
THE PLANETARY PUNT IS A WORLDWIDE BEST-SINGLE-MANEUVER-VIDEO CONTEST
RULES / EVENT:
FIRST PRIZE $20,000 -
$17K for surfer / $3K for photog
2nd PRIZE $3,000 -
$2K surfer / $1K photog
3rd PRIZE $2,000 -
$1,500 surfer / $500 photog
• 1-year period: Punts must be filmed AFTER June 1, 2018. Punts must be posted BEFORE June 1, 2019
• TO SUBMIT A PUNT: POST ON YOUR INSTAGRAM AND TAG IN THE CAPTION AT THE SAME TIME: TWO tags: @lifeatseaco #planetarypunt
• Submit as many as you want throughout the year!
• Best single maneuver
• Post as many Punts as you want, as the year progresses. Your best move will be used as your submission. This way, three different surfers will win the top 3 prizes.
• Post and tag your Punts as soon as you capture the footage! We’ll be producing edits throughout the year.
• Ocean punts only – this is a “Life At Sea” inaugural event! Wavepool comps might happen in the future…
• Free surfing only (no punts done in other comps)
• Surfer must ride out of maneuver completely. Show enough footage so there’s no question you’re still up and riding
• Paddle-in only, no assists
• Footage must be good enough to see maneuver clearly. Not too far away, not too shaky, etc. Camera-phone footage is acceptable if this rule is applied.
• One category only: Height / Tech / Speed / Power / Flow, etc. – the most jaw-dropping overall will take the top prizes
• By submitting clips, filmer and surfer authorize use of the imagery for promo of Life At Sea competitions
• Go Punt!!!
A Message from Life At Sea
WHY THE PUNT?!
Life At Sea is from Santa Cruz, California - rich in air history. And now we’re going global with The Planetary Punt!
-Life At Sea